This digital microscope has a powerful 1000X magnification in a sleek, compact design. The microscope comes with an angled stand, but is designed for handheld use as well, making it a great option for examining a variety of hard-to-reach objects.
Equipped with a 2 megapixel camera, it can record still .jpg and .bmp photos and .avi video. The 3 in 1, Type-C, Micro USB, USB cord adapter that can connect the camera to any computer or android smartphone for live viewing and image recording also powers the microscope, eliminating the need for batteries.
Comes with software for Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, and 10, also compatible with Linux.
Android smartphone needs Android 4.2 with open OTG function. Download “Camerafi” software, plug and play with smartphone.
1) A handheld digital microscope for magnifying tiny objects up to 1000X; perfect for examining coins, stamps, and other collectibles, magnifying the details of small specimen dissection, skin and hair samples, fine needlework, examining jewellery, electronics, home repairs, and more
2) 2 megapixel camera takes macro still images and records video in true colour via computer.
3) Compact, portable design makes it convenient to carry, easy to maneuver, and intuitive to focus.
4) 8 brilliant LED lights provide brightness-adjustable illumination appropriate for any lighting situation.
5) Powered directly by the USB connection — no batteries needed!
Focus range: 15-40mm (manual)
Magnification: up to 1000X
Photo resolution: max 1600×1200
Video resolution: max 1600×1200
Camera frame rate: max 30fps
Video format: AVI
Photo format: JPEG or BMP
Light source: 8 LED
USB connection: 2.0
Power source: 5V DC from USB port
Compatible operating systems: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8, and 10; Linux